Kolkata's primer harmonium maker, regarded as a benchmark for others. Well seasoned teak wood, responsive bellows, smooth and soft keys play effortlessly without priming the instrument for air. Paul & Co. Harmoniums are considered the very best harmoniums for industry pro's and very well suited for vocalists.
-As always, all of our instruments are setup and adjusted at our own location, Toronto Ontario.
-The instrument is available in a Bass/Male/Male/Female, with 13 scale settings, F# to F# Approximate weight & dimensions 20.5 kgs, 70 x 43 x 20 cms (closed).
We can go on and on with the unique details of this instrument, please take a close look for yourself, as even the most disconcerting musician will not be disappointed!.
- Quadruple copper reed system, Bass + Male + Male + Female set
- F#2 to F#5 keyboard, full size keys.
- Drones: 5(G#- A#- C#-D#-F)
- Coupler: Yes, reverse facing
- Bellows: Multifold
- Reclaimed Teak wood cabinet
- 45 lbs (20.5 kg) total weight
- Includes a original Paul & Co. padded gig bag.
Need help comparing models? check out our Harmonium Buying Guide