Kolkata's primer harmonium maker, regarded as a benchmark for others. Well seasoned teak wood, responsive bellows, smooth and soft keys play effortlessly without priming the instrument for air. Paul & Co. Harmoniums are considered the very best harmoniums for industry pro's and very well suited for vocalists.
As always, all of our instruments are setup and adjusted at our own location, Toronto Ontario.
The instrument is available in a Bass/Male/Female reed set up. Approximate weight & dimensions 15 kgs, 52 x 39 x 20 cms (closed)
We can go on and on with the unique details of this instrument, please take a close look for yourself, as even the most disconcerting musician will not be disappointed!.
- Triple copper reed system, Bass + Male + Female set
- A#2 to D3 keyboard, full size keys.
- Drones: 5 (C, C#, D, D#, G#)
- Coupler: Yes, reverse facing
- Bellows: Multifold
- Reclaimed Teak wood cabinet
- 33.3 lbs (15 kg) total weight
- 52 x 39 x 20 cms (closed)
- Includes a original Paul & Co. padded gig bag.