Kolkata's primer harmonium maker, regarded as a benchmark for others. Well seasoned teak wood, responsive bellows, smooth and soft keys play effortlessly without priming the instrument for air. Paul & Co. Harmoniums are considered the very best harmoniums for industry pro's and very well suited for vocalists.
As always, all of our instruments are setup and adjusted at our own location, Toronto Ontario.
Created for the most demanding musician. This harmonium is fitted with 3 sets of ML Palitana reeds. Not only is the sound extremely clear, it has an amazing long sustain on a single pump of the bellows. This harmonium also features, true organ tone and a full size keyboard, 3 3/4 octave.
- Triple copper reed system, Bass + Male + Female set
- 3 3/4 octave keyboard, full size keys.
- Drones: 7 (C, C#, D, D#, G#, Bb, F#)
- Coupler: Yes, reverse facing
- Bellows: Multifold
- Reclaimed Teak wood cabinet
- 35 lbs (15.90 kg) total weight
- Includes a original Paul & Co. padded gig bag.