A well-made harmonium designed to travel. A well built full-size (3 1/2 octave) harmonium, designed to last many years down the line. Double brass-reed system with coupler & multi-bellows. Made from Pinewood, mellow tone with a long sustain. ***NEW COLOURS*** Teak, Rose and Espresso (see images for details).
A new class of Indian harmoniums. Designed in Canada, built in India. It's about time we started creating instruments specifically for our North American customers.
- Double brass reed system, Bass + Male set
- C2 to F5 keyboard, 42 full size keys.
- Drones: 4 (C#-D#-G#-A#)
- Coupler: Yes, forward facing
- Bellows: Multifold
- Seasoned pinewood cabinet
- 21 lbs (9.4 kg) total weight
- 24.5" x 14.5" x 8.5" (closed) & 24.5" x 14.5" x 11.25" (open) dimensions
- Includes a padded gig bag.
Need help comparing models? check out our Harmonium Buying Guide