A well-made harmonium designed to travel. A well built full-size (3 1/2 octave) harmonium, designed to last many years down the line. Double brass-reed system with coupler & multi-bellows. Made from Pinewood, mellow tone with a long sustain.
A new class of Indian harmoniums. Designed in Canada, built in India. It's about time we started creating instruments specifically for our North American customers.
- Double brass reed system, Bass + Male set
- C2 to F5 keyboard, 42 full size keys.
- Drones: 4 (C#-D#-G#-A#)
- Coupler: Yes, forward facing
- Bellows: Multifold
- Seasoned pinewood cabinet
- 21 lbs (9.4 kg) total weight
- 24.5" x 14.5" x 8.5" (closed) & 24.5" x 14.5" x 11.25" (open) dimensions
BLEMISHED: Cosmetic scratches on the finish (of the harmonium, result from shipping damage) The scratches are barely visible; this has no effect on the performance and playability of the harmonium.