A beautiful well made Teak Wood harmonium designed for the professional This harmonium is fitted with 4 sets of English reeds (Bass - Male - Male - Female, these are considered the best combination!). Smooth gliding keys, 13 Scale settings (F# to F#) are some of the fine details of this maker. The sound is clear and sweet, with a long sustain, these are just a few features which makes this instrument exceptional. This harmonium also features a coupler, true organ tone and soft touch keys. A padded gig bag is included with this instrument.
A new class of Indian harmoniums. Designed in Canada, built in India. It's about time we started creating instruments specifically for our North American customers.
- Quad steel reed system (English), Bass + Male + Male + Female set
- Drones: 5(G#- A#- C#-D#-F)
- Coupler: Yes, reverse facing
- Bellows: Multifold
- Seasoned Teak wood cabinet
- 39 lbs (17.7 kg) total weight
- Includes a padded gig bag.
Need help comparing models? check out our Harmonium Buying Guide