A well made Teak Wood harmonium designed to travel. This harmonium is fitted with 3 sets of ML Palitana reeds (Bass - Male - Female, these are considered the best combination!). Smooth gliding keys, 9 Scale settings (G# to E) are some of the fine details of this maker. The sound is clear and sweet, with a long sustain, these are just a few features which makes this instrument exceptional. This harmonium also features a coupler, true organ tone and soft touch keys. A padded gig bag is included with this instrument.
A new class of Indian harmoniums. Designed in Canada, built in India. It's about time we started creating instruments specifically for our North American customers.
- Triple copper reed system, Bass + Male + Female set
- G#2 to E5 keyboard, full size keys.
- Drones: 5(G#- A#- C#-D#-F)
- Coupler: Yes, reverse facing
- Bellows: Multifold
- Seasoned Teak wood cabinet
- 31 lbs (14.1 kg) total weight
- 25.25" x 15.5" x 9" (closed) & 25.25" x 15.5" x 11.5" (open) dimensions
- Includes a padded gig bag.
Need help comparing models? check out our Harmonium Buying Guide