Built with similar spec's to our Rose Standard Harmonium, this instrument features a cedar wood cabinet. A well built full-size, (3 1/2 octave) harmonium, designed to last many years down the line. Double brass-reed system with coupler & multi-bellows. A new class of Indian harmoniums. Designed in Canada, built in India. Its about time we started creating instruments specifically for our North American customers.
- Double brass reed system, Bass + Male set
- C2 to F5 keyboard, 42 full size keys.
- Drones: 4 (C#-D#-G#-A#)
- Coupler: Yes, forward facing
- Bellows: Multifold
- Seasoned cedar wood cabinet, painted/stained.
- 24.5 lbs (11 kg) total weight
- 24.5" x 13" x 11.5" (open) dimensions
- Padded gig bag is included.
BLEMISHED: Cometic scratches on the finish (of the harmonium, result from shipping damage) The scratches are barely visible; this has no effect on the performance and playability of the harmonium.
Need help comparing models? check out our Harmonium Buying Guide